Dangerous Dogs

Isn't the "XL Bully" just the aftermath of the American Bull dog's near extinction event?

Truth is I owned one(an American bulldog) before i knew what one was.

I had just had a Staff choke on a tennis ball in the middle of the night and it hit the kids bad...Wife went on Gumtree and saw this puppy on a doorstep picture and thought that is the very dog for us...I didn't drive at the time and this dog was in Salford, so i bribed someone to drive into salford to pick it up with me.

We turned into this car park in war torn Salford and this fucking big animal came bounding up to me...I thought it was one of my puppies parents...it fucking wasn't, it was mine.

Soft as shit loving but thick as fuck, If i would have cut his ears to a point he would have looked scary as fook but i'm not that much of a dickBruno.jpg

Estimated 2 million strays here in Thailand...me and the Mrs can't walk or ride a bike into town coz of one street with a pack of them being used by builders to protect newly constructed properties.Personally I'd euthanise any of them that are a nuisance to the public or at very least castrate them. And I actually do like dogs. Hope the new govt. will finally get it's act together and do something though I think they simply don't have resources nor manpower to tackle it in any meaningful way. We'll send a polite yet strongly worded letter to the local town hall and see if that helps.

Other mongrels are available....
Mongrels are much healthier than inbreds.

Inbreeding of dogs shouldn’t be allowed, it’s causing huge amount of deformities and diseases that just wouldn’t happen with cross breeding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.