Dangerous Dogs

Mongrels are much healthier than inbreds.

Inbreeding of dogs shouldn’t be allowed, it’s causing huge amount of deformities and diseases that just wouldn’t happen with cross breeding.

How would you enforce?

It isn't breeding within a breed that's a problem but conformity breeding to a standard that isn't healthy which encourages inbreeding of closely related dogs. And poor breeding by people only interested in money.

I mean, the justification for action here is the danger posed by these stupid new muscular bully crosses. Saw two out yesterday with a lad who could barely hold onto them. Sigh. I think it's probably a lot to do with people who grew up on social media. A new breed of airheads.

I mean, the justification for action here is the danger posed by these stupid new muscular bully crosses. Saw two out yesterday with a lad who could barely hold onto them. Sigh. I think it's probably a lot to do with people who grew up on social media. A new breed of airheads.
Decades ago is was Rottweilers, Dobermans and German Shepherds; then it was pit-bulls, Japanese Tosas, Fila Braziliero, and Dogo Argentinos; now, it is the XL Bully. Soon, it will be Central Asian Shepherds, Caucasian Shepherds, and Kangals. Sooner or later, humans may actually be the ones who are held responsible.

Decades ago is was Rottweilers, Dobermans and German Shepherds; then it was pit-bulls, Japanese Tosas, Fila Braziliero, and Dogo Argentinos; now, it is the XL Bully. Soon, it will be Central Asian Shepherds, Caucasian Shepherds, and Kangals. Sooner or later, humans may actually be the ones who are held responsible.
At least it'll be good craic when they work around to Komondors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.