Dangerous Dogs

That's an incredibly high stat. I didn't think it would be that crazy high. That's an average of 60 dog attacks a day in the UK.

I wonder if people should have a license to own a dog? Go on some course or something. It sounds a bit over the top but I don't know what a solution would be

First and foremost,look to the owners.

Not entirely a solution when the dogs are bred to be aggressive but mask pitbull heritage enough that they avoid being destroyed.

XL bullies aren't even a breed, there's no accepted universal standard, there was a feature on the news a few weeks ago where arseholes were breeding them to have exaggerated features and of a shorter stature like the British bulldog.

I have always avoided walking my dogs near staffies just because they have a blue or grey coat.

Not entirely a solution when the dogs are bred to be aggressive but mask pitbull heritage enough that they avoid being destroyed.

XL bullies aren't even a breed, there's no accepted universal standard, there was a feature on the news a few weeks ago where arseholes were breeding them to have exaggerated features and of a shorter stature like the British bulldog.

I have always avoided walking my dogs near staffies just because they have a blue or grey coat.

No,that is why i didnt say 'always'.

I agree entirely that they are killing machines,and i too avoid the breeds when out and about for that very reason.

My point is....if you have a good owner,the chances are (not always as they are instinctive animals) you have a good dog.

A few years ago it was staffies. But ask any dog trainer and they will tell you that their nature is the best dog with kids going.

Now it's XL bullies. I'm willing to wager that it's the owners. I know they can cause damage... but so can a GSD, but people don't judge them.

I wouldn't have an XL bully or anything like that, but if I was loaded and had a bigger house I would definitely have a guardian dog.

Also for the record, Pitbulls are sweet dogs. They're trained to fight by the owners or just left outside to guard.

A few years ago it was staffies. But ask any dog trainer and they will tell you that their nature is the best dog with kids going.

Now it's XL bullies. I'm willing to wager that it's the owners. I know they can cause damage... but so can a GSD, but people don't judge them.

I wouldn't have an XL bully or anything like that, but if I was loaded and had a bigger house I would definitely have a guardian dog.
I'd rather take my chances with a GSD than any pitbull type dog.

Also for the record, Pitbulls are sweet dogs. They're trained to fight by the owners or just left outside to guard.
Pitbulls tend to be naturally bad with other dogs. They always seem like they’re challenging, standing head-to-head with tails up instead of sniffing privates. Not seen loads of them but the half-dozen I’ve seen have always shown these tendencies.

Saw a young one with a girl owner once and it was exactly the same.

Had a pitbull type dog attack my boxer dog years ago, i volleyed this horrible dog a few times in the head and chest and luckily he backed off, wish i'd volleyed the owner too....****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.