Dani Alves [Merged]

Re: Dani Alves rejects contract offer

I honestly think that RB is the position we need most. Last season we seemed to have a decent balance down the left when Bridge was fit, and worked in a triangle with Barry and Bellers.

The right hand side however just seemed disjointed, as Ned, Micah and Zab are not natural attacking players

Wiekens said:
I honestly think that RB is the position we need most. Last season we seemed to have a decent balance down the left when Bridge was fit, and worked in a triangle with Barry and Bellers.

The right hand side however just seemed disjointed, as Ned, Micah and Zab are not natural attacking players
pretty sure kolo/boateng can play there if needed

mancityscot said:
Wiekens said:

pretty sure kolo/boateng can play there if needed

But again they are not attacking players. Alves would be ideal

MadchesterCity said:
World Class right back, but how many right backs do we need.
Can't really see him coming to city but who knows

I would love to see us focus on getting a World Class left Back

To a certain extent I agree with you, however Ned I'm sure will have to be binned after spouting ill-will towards Bobby Manc on national TV, of that there is no doubt imo, stupid stupid boy. Mr Bling Richards can't defend for toffee, has lost some of his main asset ie his pace and is a liability defensively. Boetang (who hopefully will sign on 1/7/10) is not a right back although he can play there, his strength is as a centre half. Zab I absolutely love, but he lacks that yard of pace at right back and may be more effective in midfield as a sub. In a nutshell I can see exactly why we are trying to get a class right back in. Hopefully followed by a class left back as well!

i don't we should be gagging around like we don't deserve the needed respect from players,for me we shouldn't go for him he only need money not the club.that's the objective for Mancity now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.