Dani Alves [Merged]

Re: Dani Alves rejects contract offer

I hear a lot of these players are out of our league. Maybe they are. Heck, probably they are.

If we bid for them, the worst they can do is reject us. That's not so bad.

don't think he'll come here, be great if he did, just sounds like he's playing barca off against us holding out for as much of a pay rise as he can squeeze out of them.

Well, I suppose that's what we're here for. These agent twats should pay us a tithe.

NewbBlue said:
I hear a lot of these players are out of our league. Maybe they are. Heck, probably they are.

If we bid for them, the worst they can do is reject us. That's not so bad.
totally agree!! we want the worlds best players and whats the worse he can say???? we have to realise that we are getting closer and closer to sitting at the top table and top players are starting to understand and take notice at the ambition and vision of our wonderful owner.

Nothing wrong with dreaming about the best players coming to us. It's just such a shame we didn't finish 4th, as this CL thing seems to be such a selling point.

Guys but you have seen robinhos last messege? That he is consindering come back to East lands, Whys that? Maybe he know something more than us? maybe some brasil friend told him he'll come city? And ofcourse thats why he want to come back and play with his team mate? Very interesting that Dani Alves rejected Barca offer, he is rich enough and barca giving him enough i bet...So maybe robinho knows something about Alves want to go Eastlands? What do you think

walus91 said:
Guys but you have seen robinhos last messege? That he is consindering come back to East lands, Whys that? Maybe he know something more than us? maybe some brasil friend told him he'll come city? And ofcourse thats why he want to come back and play with his team mate? Very interesting that Dani Alves rejected Barca offer, he is rich enough and barca giving him enough i bet...So maybe robinho knows something about Alves want to go Eastlands? What do you think
might not be as far fetched as it sounds to be honest mate!!

walus91 said:

When I read this I picture you looking like Neil from the young ones! Don't take it the wrong way mate

richards30 said:
walus91 said:

Would be pretty surreal if we got Alves and maybe Robinho's bessie mate, Kaka.

World Class right back, but how many right backs do we need.
Can't really see him coming to city but who knows

I would love to see us focus on getting a World Class left Back

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
richards30 said:

Would be pretty surreal if we got Alves and maybe Robinho's bessie mate, Kaka.
surreal???!?!?! it would be the ultimate!!!! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.