Dani Alves [Merged]

Re: Dani Alves

Seems now all we care about is the cash, i say forget it. If citys owners want to spash the cash then let them, seems they are more than happy to do so. Ijust want to see players like dani alves, robinho, silva, tevez and other such world class players wearing our colours. We have plenty of cash, forget it and lets enjoy the starting line up.

Re: Dani Alves rejects contract offer

I think it was the Mirror on Sunday that originally put a story out so not very reliable but they were quoted saying that Alves had personal links to Manchester (didn't say what) so if that is also true then who knows.

People who say they wouldn't want him in their squad must be mad!

£100 millon to barca for yaya ibra and alves would give them the money to do the fabregas and torres deal?

uwe rosler 28 said:
£100 millon to barca for yaya ibra and alves would give them the money to do the fabregas and torres deal?
done!!!!!!!!!!!! you fancy doing our negotiating uwe???

richards30 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
done!!!!!!!!!!!! you fancy doing our negotiating uwe???

lol yeah would get thee deals done and dusted no fucking about!! saying that still only think we will get 1 of these players?

Barca probably want to keep Alves, which is why they probably will.

It's probably not often a player they really want to keep leaves.

uwe rosler 28 said:

that tbh actually sounds dead on and sensible I'd do that each player valued at around 30 million give or take a few . Sounds decent to me . But dani alves probably like some others say is playing us off against barca to get more money off them . But if he does go i could see them going for van der wiel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.