Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really see it as unreasonable asking a player to take one day out of their holiday to fly over, sign some paper work and have a medical then they can jet off back on their holidays. All we've heard for almost a month now is "It's a done deal" etc. well pre season starts Monday and none of those done deals will be at training.
It's the year 2017 I don't e en see why they have to fly to Manchester just to make something official

I don't really see it as unreasonable asking a player to take one day out of their holiday to fly over, sign some paper work and have a medical then they can jet off back on their holidays. All we've heard for almost a month now is "It's a done deal" etc. well pre season starts Monday and none of those done deals will be at training.
We have made 2 great signings already,i understand the impatience but lets see what the next few days bring before having a panic and i'm not adverse to a flap as you know but not yet

It doesn't take an expert to figure out that the chances of PSG hijacking Alves to City are zero. The player literally idolises Pep and isn't about to go back on an agreement to play for him again, the only reason he backed out of his contract with Juventus in the first place.

And how many done deals do other clubs have in? These things take time and it's not going to be made quicker because some people are flapping on Blue Moon about it.

We have two huge signings over the line already. Chelsea and Spurs have none.

It's a bit hard to see PSG hijacking the deal given how much respect Alves has for Pep, but in the event that it does happen we'll look pretty stupid allowing him to go on holiday before sorting things out with him.

Not panicking but a bit worrying that we havn't been linked to other RB's except him and Walker, have we? Maybe Sagna can come back :P?

Also just read that Aurier could be moving to Juventus hence freeing up a RB spot at PSG. They have Meunier but no one else really.

Not panicking but a bit worrying that we havn't been linked to other RB's except him and Walker, have we? Maybe Sagna can come back :P?
No need to be linked if it's done. If your cooking tea you don't order a take out, or maybe in your house that's a possibility.

It's a bit hard to see PSG hijacking the deal given how much respect Alves has for Pep, but in the event that it does happen we'll look pretty stupid allowing him to go on holiday before sorting things out with him.
If he commited to pep and txiki i can't see him going back on it,our media says he will be here monday so lets see

No need to be linked if it's done. If your cooking tea you don't order a take out, or maybe in your house that's a possibility.
IF it would have been done then both Alves and Walker would be announced. As I said I am not panicking but lets not act as if nothing can go wrong in a market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.