Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't take an expert to figure out that the chances of PSG hijacking Alves to City are zero. The player literally idolises Pep and isn't about to go back on an agreement to play for him again, the only reason he backed out of his contract with Juventus in the first place.

And how many done deals do other clubs have in? These things take time and it's not going to be made quicker because some people are flapping on Blue Moon about it.

We have two huge signings over the line already. Chelsea and Spurs have none.

Even for treble wages?

Every year, every transfer as it nears completion sees the same old stories player x,y or z is off elsewhere.

calm the fuck down everyone.

Daniel Levy is rubbing his hands, and changing numbers on papers as we speak.

I have a feeling Walker will end up staying at Spurs.

The fee will be over £50m and in no way will we pay that.

I think we have set our target of £40m each max for a left and right back this summer.

Wow...I was trying not to flap but this full back situation is hard not to be concerned about.

I agree... I understand people are trying to remain calm and sensible, but we don't have a competent FB in the squad and now our easiest FB target gets linked to a PSG hijack.... Flap on everyone...

Their done, end of.
Why? Because some journalists and people on here said so?

The fact is that no deal is truly done until the club confirm it. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Alves playing for PSG next year, and if he does then there can be no excuses from the club.

Why? Because some journalists and people on here said so?

The fact is that no deal is truly done until the club confirm it. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Alves playing for PSG next year, and if he does then there can be no excuses from the club.
Ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.