Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they f***!

More tabloid bullshit.

It's Wimbledon fortnight.

Nothing to write about apart from tennis, golf, cricket, and United splashing £100mill on a striker of sorts.

Aurier is woeful with a terrible attitude.

If Alves did fall through I'd hope we'd steer well clear.

Saying that I still suspect Alves will end up here. Would be pretty strange to suddenly decide on PSG if the city rumours were true to start with.

For all we know the signing on fee and wages Paris have offered could massively outbid ours.

That's my thinking.

Have they f***!

More tabloid bullshit.

It's Wimbledon fortnight.

Nothing to write about apart from tennis, golf, cricket, and United splashing £100mill on a striker of sorts.

It's the French media that are reporting. The British tabloids haven't touched it...yet.

But thats silly thinking if Alves asked for a free transfer to join pep!

I think there was more to it than just Pep wanting him.

Alves probably knew with that clause in his contract allowing him to end it short with Juve that he could get a huge pay day somewhere else.

Why would we give PSG money for a player they no longer want after they stole our signing?

Am I the only one who does not care if we miss out on Alves? Yes he is/has been class, but he is 34 and not a long term option. We need 3 to 4 FBs who are young hungry and who will be here for the next 5 years or so. Alves would have been a stop gap not the answer. If he goes to PSG fair play to the lad he will have it easy and earn a fortune. I am the biggest flapper as there is but losing out on Alves does not worry me. If we get 3 decent FBs i fancy us to win the the league, if we get a CB and Sanchez also, I fancy us even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.