Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
People should not be questioning this one. He is 34 but he is exceptional, the best right back of the last 15 years. He may be old but he can teach Walker or whoever else we get a lot in the time he's with us. Top signing

You know before this season I'd have been fuming at the idea of this deal but he's proven he still has it. 2 year deal might slightly be stretching it though.

If you had posted that 2nd link fine thanks,i was pointing out she is just a fan not a journalist

You said she's a juve fan don't people check their sources before posting...
That was insinuating that the video was a goodbye message when it wasn't, it was Fake news which i pointed out..

Which she also pointed out journalist or not..

You know before this season I'd have been fuming at the idea of this deal but he's proven he still has it. 2 year deal might slightly be stretching it though.

I'm coming round to the idea mate....more so if we get Walker in as well. I think we are having to offer a 2 year deal as Juve were not willing to extend his contract..which does make me question why would they not extend him and let him go for only 5mil, if he's still one of the best RB's in europe....the only answer I can see is that they also have concerns about how much he has left..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.