Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'm not arsed.

However didn't his wife live in Paris? I reckon she's nipped home for a suitable shoes/handbag combination for the announcement at CFA tomorrow.

I imagine his new wife was the key factor. Probably didn't want to start married life with a barney about where they were going to live!

Be interesting to see who the back up target(s) will be?

This is the main point lets not blame the club when it seems as soon as PSG came in the wife took over we move on to the next target.

We now have two options.

Use Maffeo/Dinho as back up RB, which is probably what will happen. Alves's seeming availability was a one off, we are not going to get someone else as good as him on a free.

Or drop interest in Sanchez and buy two top quality RBs.

Didn't we do this to United with Silva just recently?
And Atletico with Demichelis?
And Bolton with Hamann?

I mean it happens often enough. Win some, lose some

Don't let me forget Delph

I'm sure there are others!

Really not arsed about this one. He was great for the second half of the season for Juve but he had a really slow start before his injury. He'd have been arriving here another year older and in a faster league. We need a decent long term first choice option at RB and I'm far more interested to know what's happening on that front. Would have been a really good back up/rotation option but that's it for me.
I fully agree but am somewhat concerned we may be forced to draft in middle of the road options in Late August.

Personally I'm not arsed. I mean does Pep really keep an eye of the state of our transfer dealings on here, then get straight on to Sam Lee to explain how he's apoplectic with rage?

However didn't his wife live in Paris? I reckon she's nipped home for a suitable shoes/handbag combination for the announcement at CFA tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.