Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that there will be 2 other groups of livid people tonight

1 group in Turin who seem to have released Alves to be reunited with Guardiola rather than slink off to PSG.

And secondly in Abu Dhabi, who in the current Gulf political climate will be furious about being outsmarted by the Quataris. It will be interesting what kind of statement move our owners sanction.

PSG might want to ensure that any of their known (Mbappe, Nmeymar) targets and unknown are not agreed on a gentleman's agreement.
This all day

The rest of the transfer window is going to be fun to say the least, if PSG seriously want Mbappe, they have just blown it, HRH will not let another get away from us.

That won't happen. Alves may have broken his agreement but Guardiola's appeal as a coach + our position in football + money = one of the most attractive clubs in the world, and any recruits will reflect that. Just like we won't end up with Scott Sinclair if Sanchez falls through.

Didn't hear it from me, in fact I think it's the opposite, Alves is supposedly really close with Pep.
Yeah, but his wife is closer and what she says goes!!

Didn't we do this to United with Silva just recently?
And Atletico with Demichelis?
And Bolton with Hamann?

I mean it happens often enough. Win some, lose some

This is the reality.

The lad has signed up to a club in the City where his wife works and his mates play - they were simply a more attractive proposition for him.

It isnt the fault of Pep,Txiki,or any of the 'ITK'S' - its just life unfortunately.
Just when I started to warm to the idea and actually like him... But now I can revert my stance and say he always was a bit of a twat which was my default view, so his last actions at least sit with it well. :)
Pretty much this for me too. One of the Barca players I liked the least.

People need to stop acting like Alves and Walker are the only 2 RBs out there. Yes he would have been a good signing on a free, but he would not have been a long term option. And If Levy rises the price for Walker then the deal might not get done and we walk away. Granted we are in need of FBs but like I said there are more than 2 out there. And before people start shout Who?Who? I dont know who, but I'd hardly heard of a lad called Zabaleta before we signed him, and he turned out to be a good un.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.