Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maffeo played almost every possible game he could for Girona after he arrived. Only a small injury and suspension stopped him playing games.

He played 24 games in half a season.
OK. Then he might be an option. Does anyone know how he played?

No, but if we go into the season with just Sane and Sterling available as wingers we are going to struggle to win titles next season.

That's why we want Sanchez.
I know what your saying, but full backs are the priority if we go into the season without decent full backs we will have one hell of a shit season Mark my words.

Makes the guesswork of who our next RB target is more fun. Alves was a short-term opportunistic signing, would've been a good back-up & would bring plenty of experience, but he was hardly going to be a marquee signing.

Feel like if we'd signed a few players more recently people wouldn't be reacting so strongly to this, feel it's down to the recent drought in activity - now that the most likely transfer is off all the frustration is being released.

We'll get people signed.

No, but if we go into the season with just Sane and Sterling available as wingers we are going to struggle to win titles next season.

That's why we want Sanchez.

You forget we signed Bernardo? The three of them are more then good enough, could even add Roberts if he impresses in pre season. Sanchez is a luxury, full backs are vitally needed.

As said, IF we had an agreement to sign Alves and PSG have had us over, either intentionally or unintentionally, I would think our owner in the present political situation is seriously pissed.

I think I am right in saying our owner is also the deputy PM of the UAE.
This was Alves decision. Always look for the easiest explanation.

Always said he was a twat but was looking forward to him being our twat. There's no hiding this is a big blow to us. He's still the best there is in his position and missing out when we seemingly had him in the bag is a serious kick in the teeth. We can only hope this spurs us on to go out and secure a few signings in the next few days. Missing out on our targets this summer is not an option, we've wasted the last 2/3 years waiting for this moment, we have to give Pep everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.