Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you could say that about any player being sold; Walker, Mendy, Bernardo, Ederson, Sanchez etc...something must be wrong with them because their clubs are willing to let them go. Clubs sell good players all the time for a variety of reasons.

Not for 5 million they don't

Yeah I suppose it's not Alves I'm opposed to but signing a short term option. Why not get two right backs that are potentially the solution for years to come?

Because this is the chance to sign THE best right back in the world right now. It may only be for two years but it buys you time to find the next one or develop whoever wee bring in to compliment him into the next best.

This isn't a "he'll do a job for a few years" kind of deal, he's the right back equivalent of a messi or Ronaldo he's so far above everyone else in his position if there's a chance to bring him in you do it. And that's without even mentioning the wealth of experience and the mentality he brings with him that will influence and inspire players around him.

Those moaning at his age would have moaned last summer if we signed him at 33 but look at the season he just had.

He'll be one of two RB signings no doubt. And anything to keep Walker from playing every single game is a good thing to me tbf: assuming he's the other signing.

Get him as back up for a season to Kyle walker? and then loan him to New York City for the next season

Fuckin disgraceful.. doesn't seem like 5 minutes since we were signing full backs like Gary Fleming

Now we're getting losers like this who have just been the MOM in the CL final, only got 100 caps for Brazil and won a pathetic 40 trophies in their career. Wtf is going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.