Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure who to blame here but WHY didn't City sign him as soon as Juve cancled his contract a good few days before his wedding. He was a free agent & City did all the ball work but couldn't close the deal, PSG pounce & we were fucked.

If that's the truth then our guys want fucking a very very good free agent gone without a fight.

City now need to make a couple of big big statements...

Maybe he didn't want to sign? Maybe he wanted to spend a week or so considering his options?

These people are human beings not pieces of meat. They are highly paid experts in their field - City demanding he signs before his wedding would have looked desperate

City bid as did PSG(and probably others) and he chose PSG, for a variety of reasons I would have thought

It's not the end of the world, not even close. If a 34yr old Dani Alves is an improvement from last season then there must be 5-10 in the Premier League that are better than what we had and countless around Europe

I don't think anyone is disputing that. What people are irked at is the fact the player wanted the move, and rather than getting it done, we acted on goodwill and have now lost the player to PSG. If we'd have moved faster, he could have been ours for nothing.
Although you've got no idea whether any of that is true. If he doesn't want to be here then I'm glad he won't be coming.

Sources in Italy, France, and England all said we had agreements with the player. We dallied and allowed him to go elsewhere. The end.
Having agreements with the player means we didnt dally, we though it was done and a gentlemans agreement was in place..

Breaking a gentlemans agreement tells me all I need to know about the snake faced wombat shagger.

It doesn't stop many doing so does it. I suppose it comes down to how you want to question them. Do it respectfully and I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem. Get all arsey and the chances are you'll be called out for it.
Thanks for thatq
L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.