Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all the potential signings, this was the one that came from left field and surprised me the most, it's also the one transfer that I would of handed back if any was to go wrong. So it's gone wrong and it better be the only one that does. But cmon lads and lasses it's hardly crucial and wasn't a long term plan that's gone to pot.

That's the way I'm thinking about it all. He wasn't in our plans (I dont think) at the end of the season when we knew we needed to upgrade our full backs and whilst it would have been great to get him I'm sure the club have other full back targets, let's just hope we get them!

His wife preferred Paris life to Manchester who can blame her, whichever team he went to he was going to be rewarded handsomely so he's going to go for the one that makes her happy, he's got nothing to prove, now if he was 10 years younger I'd definitely question his judgement but at 34 who gives a shit he's won everything

Anyone else think these 'sources'
In European media that claimed he had a verbal with City so they could rub our noses in it with the usual 'snubbed' shite ?

His wife preferred Paris life to Manchester who can blame her, whichever team he went to he was going to be rewarded handsomely so he's going to go for the one that makes her happy, he's got nothing to prove, now if he was 10 years younger I'd definitely question his judgement but at 34 who gives a shit he's won everything
What's Paris got that Manchester hasn't ? Before you say ...Blackpools not that far .

I find it quite amusing with all this going on about Alves and Alexis. I don't think I have heard a word from City about either of these two players, I could be wrong and missed it, and yet there has been pages and pages of conjecture and then when the guy doesn't arrive people start saying how someone at City hasn't done what was being expected. Have to laugh really. What makes your guesses correct and someone else not doing their job properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.