Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought this would be the easiest one to get over the line, given his relationship with Pep and it being a free would have been handy. Him and his agent have used us in the past to get a pay rise though, so he can eff off to Paris with my blessings.

Fuck him

12 months ago we all laughed at the rags for paying a has-been a fortune

Let him take the easy life in semi retirement in a 2nd rate league and we can sign Walker, a proven PL player hungry for trophies, and promote Maffeo or another kid from the academy as 2nd choice
Well said chaddblue

Thought he would have shown more respect to Pep. When dealing with these transfers it's an almost impossible job if the player you are courting is simply using you as a stalking horse. Don't think you can blame the club if they have been played.
We don't even know if we wanted him, not heard through any official source at city

This is exactly what it looks like. The usual tossers who seem to scrape their opinions from piss soaked floor of a Wetherspoons' urinal are jumping in at the first chance to throw their miserable view of our club in everyone's faces again.

#TxikiOut
#Fraudiola
#ChangeTheFuckingRecord

Exactly. But it's a forum and they're entitled to their opinion, they say. I see it as a fucking weird version of support.
Especially as the criticism is usually concerning areas of the club that most of us know very little about.

I don't want us to be the club that gives old players one last pay day, he couldve easily been another Maicon. Signing a 34 year old does not solve our right back problem.

Be interesting to know when we found out about this.

I'm philosophical about it. You win some, you lose some. Further opportunities will come along.

Exactly. But it's a forum and they're entitled to their opinion, they say. I see it as a fucking weird version of support.
Especially as the criticism is usually concerning areas of the club that most of us know very little about.
I think that many has lost money on betting on this one... seems unreasonable anger and for me that might be the reason for the bitterness

No sorry my mistake. Was confusing left and right. Maffeo perhaps?
I'd like to give Maffeo the opportunity to get some game time. He looked good against United and although I haven't seen him in his loan spell, some on here who have said he was a key part of the Girona set up.

There has to come a time when we trust what we're producing from the academy. I get were wanting to have long (and hopefully successful) runs in all competitions but blooding somebody like Maffeo, playing the cup games and odd premier league game, learning from senior players can only benefit us in the long term. I do worry about the message it sends out to the constant stream of 16-18 year olds we bring in when nobody is given a real shot at the first team. I was convinced A. Garcia was the one to cement a place in the squad but even he's now been pushed out on loan, ready for the inevitable sale next summer no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.