Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that many has lost money on betting on this one... seems unreasonable anger and for me that might be the reason for the bitterness
Fucking great point. I don't really bet so didn't even think of this. If you stake your money on it, it's on you. Nothing is certain except death and taxes.

I don't think anyone is disputing that. What people are irked at is the fact the player wanted the move, and rather than getting it done, we acted on goodwill and have now lost the player to PSG. If we'd have moved faster, he could have been ours for nothing.
We believe the player wanted the move! Did he? Did he actually say so? We assumed he wanted us I don't recall a quote!

So Castles was right- blimey that's a first.
Any way hopefully Mafeo will be given a chance at the 2nd full back slot in pre season before Pep tries to buy anyone to replace Alves.

Saturday.
He’e wearing the number 8. Shirt is printed. Colin’s knee means he can’t be sure to keep his shirt number. Don’t shoot the messenger (I heard this down the Bell-Waldron whilst having a crafty cigarette near the kitchens. The porter there has never failed to come through before. He was first with the “we’re going all in for the best. Corrigan just isn’t up to it. Defcon 7. MacRae. Keith MacRae. Lump on.”). Time to make money blues.

The double crossing bastard!
So much for wanting to play for Pep again.
Would have been a short term fix anyway.

He’e wearing the number 8. Shirt is printed. Colin’s knee means he can’t be sure to keep his shirt number. Don’t shoot the messenger (I heard this down the Bell-Waldron whilst having a crafty cigarette near the kitchens. The porter there has never failed to come through before. He was first with the “we’re going all in for the best. Corrigan just isn’t up to it. Defcon 7. MacRae. Keith MacRae. Lump on.”). Time to make money blues.
If you can find a bookie for that you deserve the 10 odd quid from your sixpence punt.

Or something like that.

I think I'd do what she says too lol!

DEcrED5UIAA8Xzl.jpg
Aye she's twice his size.

Grow up, he was a success, believe me I hate that as much as you do

Grow up!?!? Have a word

My rag mates told me he would win them the league and would be there more than 1 season. He didn't even get them top 4 and left a crock. In my book that's not a success

But I guess not sharing your opinion means I need to grow up. Sorry dad

We shouldn't have let him get married. Women fuck everything up.

Nailed on to City for weeks, gets married on Saturday, ends up going to Paris days later. It has the stench of Wife all over it.

Ah well, who's next.

Oh - the melt down on here is amazing. As if missing out on a 34yr old roatation option is going to derail a single fucking thing. Pull yourselves together for Christ sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.