Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something this has finally taught me is no one knows what the fuck they are talking about when it comes to which players are coming and going from our club.

I am off to the Sanchez thread now

Sanchez is an icing on cake type of signing. We already have GJ, Kun, Leroy, Raheem, Bernardo who can take care of the attacking side of things. People are worried because at this moment in time Maffeo and Angelino our our first choice Right and Left backs. Maybe Aleks would disagree.
Indeed, but does anyone really think we'll head into the season with anything similar? We'll have 2 improved first choice fullbacks (e.g. Mendy + Walker) & I'd hazard a guess we'll get at least 1 more on top of that - if the season was next week then sure we're in a pickle, but we've still got plenty of time to get it sorted & we will do.

We shouldn't have let him get married. Women fuck everything up.

Nailed on to City for weeks, gets married on Saturday, ends up going to Paris days later. It has the stench of Wife all over it.

Ah well, who's next.

Oh - the melt down on here is amazing. As if missing out on a 34yr old roatation option is going to derail a single fucking thing. Pull yourselves together for Christ sake.

He wasn't a rotation option if we don't have any other fullbacks. :)

Thread should come with a "For Entertainment Purposes Only" warning I guess, similar to the infomercials for fortune tellers. That's all it's ever been, with the exception of the guy staked out in the bushes at the hospital who saw Delph walk in.

Typical City, so onwards we go. You're right, we need to let it go. Dearly hope we meet up with PSG in the CL this year though. Does my souls good to have new clubs to hate.

The guy chadblue referred to the big nosed Swedish **** and inferred his retirement over in Trafford was some kind of failure, sadly it wasn't, fact. I'm a rag for saying this obviously

What's this retirement you speak of?
Sure I read this...
Zlatan Ibrahimovic looks set to leave Manchester United at the end of his contract as the club conclude it would be ‘financial madness’ to offer him a new deal.

The Swede earns a whopping £367,000 a week, which amounts to £19million a year – though he could miss as much as half of next season after picking up an injury at the end of April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.