Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wants to join that bag of sh*t, great ,we want fighters here not someone looking for a holiday.

from the outside i think some of you guys are in too much of a panic about this, often happens with deals where the media report late interest from another party. clickbait

im sure he will sign for you, various reasons but the main one is he stated he wanted to play in the PL didnt he? will be a good signing for you for the reasons many of you have already stated, knows peps style etc

with regards to walker it matters not one iota to levy whether you have 0 fullbacks or 10, the price for walker is £50 million and if you don't pay that you will not get him.

I doubt he'd fuck Pep over like that... if he backs out thanks to us being nice enough to let him enjoy his holiday he really is a twat.

Interesting turn of events, perhaps we have pulled the plug on the signing and so he has moved on. I would be surprised to learn that he has torn up his Juve contract (supposedly to come back to Pep) and then move to PSG.

Monday will be very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.