Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man City's Dani Alves transfer hijacked by Paris St Germain
iceman.gif

Some think Duncan Castles is legit because they think he broke the Gabriel Jesus news even though real sources in Brazil had it first. He just got word because Jose tried to make a late run at him.

Duncan fucking Castles? I doubt he has any insight into anything apart from the taste of mourinho's ring piece.

Its not a pretty thought but it just about sums things up in this respect im afraid.

Rag PR machine doing a bit of dirty work through their go to man is all that has happened here.

Seems to be slowly settling down now this rumour. Maybe there was some money to be made last night afterall.

It was the French press that broke the story and Castles predictably just jumped on it. You can't break the PSG link by rubbishing Castles.

My take on it is that PSG have contacted Alves agent, but so what, I bet loads of clubs have. he is a free-agent. What is important is the player. As long as he is onside then we have nothing to worry about. Of course now it's been flagged up, we will all have a doubt in our minds now until it's done. The conflicting reports are all evidence, but you can't just dismiss the French reports out of hand because you don't like them. My take is that they represent PSG interest in the player but it is being overstated.

It was the French press that broke the story and Castles predictably just jumped on it. You can't break the PSG link by rubbishing Castles.

My take on it is that PSG have contacted Alves agent, but so what, I bet loads of clubs have. he is a free-agent. What is important is the player. As long as he is onside then we have nothing to worry about. Of course now it's been flagged up, we will all have a doubt in our minds now until it's done. The conflicting reports are all evidence, but you can't just dismiss the French reports out of hand because you don't like them. My take is that they represent PSG interest in the player but it is being overstated.

It'll be done tomorrow, so I'm quite relaxed. I do believe PSG have made a push, but they've likely been refuted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.