Dani Olmo

Doubt Liverpool will do much. Aresneal looked nailed on to get calafiori - who would be a great signing and fix an issue for them from last season at LB. Think they may also sign a few more. I get the feeling city are pretty content though that they have enough.

Yes looks like they are getting Calafiori and we are adding Savio. Another one or two for each club imo. If I’m not mistaken, think the Liverpool guy (Michael Edwards) said August will be busy for them.

Yes looks like they are getting Calafiori and we are adding Savio. Another one or two for each club imo. If I’m not mistaken, think the Liverpool guy (Michael Edwards) said August will be busy for them.
Kinda weird to let it so late

There just isn’t space as it stands. Nunes, Phillips and cancelo will need to be shifted

Yeah, none of them would be a valid reason to not sign Wirtz or Musiala. Wirtz pretty much said he's staying next season, contract expires in 3 years and Musiala is contracted for 2 more years - those are the factors that would make the transfers less likely.

I have nothing more to say on Olmo. I told you what I know already.

As for is he good enough, I don’t know why my judgment on him matters. But yes he’s good.
Okey doke...

Just asking...

So you have gone from being disrespectful to being civil?
I was under the impression that you were saying we weren't in on Olmo because he wasn't good enough rather than just passing along information relative to our interest. Ergo my snarky reaction to your post. My mistake. Apologies...unlike a few others when I'm wrong I have no problem with coming clean.

I was under the impression that you were saying we weren't in on Olmo because he wasn't good enough rather than just passing along information relative to our interest. Ergo my snarky reaction to your post. My mistake. Apologies...unlike a few others when I'm wrong I have no problem with coming clean.
No problem. I respect that.

If we don't want to buy Olmo, it could mean that the board is looking for alternatives on the higher shelf, like Musiala or Wirtz, though I can only hope for this, obviously.
Until you find out that "higher shelf" player is Eze. I hope we do not end up with Eze. I would rather have Olmo than Eze, everyday.

Yeah, none of them would be a valid reason to not sign Wirtz or Musiala. Wirtz pretty much said he's staying next season, contract expires in 3 years and Musiala is contracted for 2 more years - those are the factors that would make the transfers less likely.
I’m just being realistic. That is a lot of money on the wage bill to shift and the best part of 100 mil quid in transfer fees spent on shite tbh . City are not a bottomless pit of money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.