Dani Olmo

If we wanted another Winger then I would 100 go for Williams, but we need an AM and Olmo would be the best option now.

Unless Alvarez leaves and we need someone as a False 9, then maybe we get Williams as well and rotate the false 9 role between Phil and Williams. Wishful thinking, I don't see that happening

Doubt Alvarez will leave, why would he anyway? I agree Olmo is much more needed than Williams.. Nico is probably gonna sign for Barca if they can come up with that 58M to pay his clause..

Doubt Alvarez will leave, why would he anyway? I agree Olmo is much more needed than Williams.. Nico is probably gonna sign for Barca if they can come up with that 58M to pay his clause..
More game time probably.

How about a Rodri replacement instead ? Should be full already with Savio

instead of KdB, there are plenty minutes to share next season
That's where Foden plays now as a 10, to share with KDB,plus Alverez if needs be. We have 2 players that play there and only 1 that can really play as an 8/6, Kovacic unless Pep sees Bernardo there. Why would we buy another 10 when we have 2 players that can play there.

Serious question ,where would he play? Because I can't see where.
It think it boils down to a few things, Will De Bruyne play as much next season? He looked really sharp in the Euros one game in particular he was incredible, Im sure we will see alot of KDB next season but I also think we will see him rested alot more than we usually do, He's 33 now and prone to injuries so his minutes are going to be managed.

Then there's talk of Alvarez leaving, He played more minutes than any other City player last season so he will need replacing if he does leave, Again it's a big if.

Could Olmo play in a wide right position like we play Bernardo? Me personally have looked at Bernie for years at City and so many times have thought this lad needs a rest, Last season against Chelsea in the Semi Final of the cup I genuinely thought this lad is going to collapse.

Olmo to me looks like the type of player who can play in behind Haaland, Play a False 9 if Haaland is missing, Wide left, Wide right. He looks really comfortable in numerous positions of what I've seen with him with Spain and Leipzig.

The thing is there's so many games these days the squad gets minutes, We do have quite a small squad and that's what Pep likes so they all get to play there part, We don't have many guaranteed starters as it changes so much along with players positions changing so much which would be the case with Olmo too, He would play in a position depending on what opposition we play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.