Dani Olmo

Maybe but Barca need all our help with Cancelo and they still owe for Torres and let's not forget Haaland is going there next summer ;)
Barcelona have taken Gundogan and Aguero on frees, Cancelo on loan and Ferran Torres on some sort of a Harvey Norman buy now pay later deal.
They courted Eric Garcia, played him for a while and then sent him on loan to Girona.
Unless there us something that I am unaware of, we seem to have got very little out of these deals other than keeping players happy and succumbing to the players and Barcelona's wishes.

Barcelona have taken Gundogan and Aguero on frees, Cancelo on loan and Ferran Torres on some sort of a Harvey Norman buy now pay later deal.
They courted Eric Garcia, played him for a while and then sent him on loan to Girona.
Unless there us something that I am unaware of, we seem to have got very little out of these deals other than keeping players happy and succumbing to the players and Barcelona's wishes.
THey have paid huge loan fees on Cancelo, Gundo was out of contract so they were free to sign him.

They have paid for Torres on instalments on time over a long period.

THey have paid huge loan fees on Cancelo, Gundo was out of contract so they were free to sign him.

They have paid for Torres on instalments on time over a long period.
We don't appear to give the same deals to other clubs.
They are constantly poor mouthing.
If they stumped up the fee for Cancelo, they wouldn't be too worried about a loan deal
Maybe we have given the same Torres deal to other clubs but there us something about that club that doesn't sit right with me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.