Dani Olmo

He looked lively in the last game i'll gjve him that. but far too broken and a massively underwhelming signature to get.

Could probably name 10 attacking mids between 25-100m id rather have
Get me El Khannouss or Wirtz and i am very happy

Olmo is a lot better than Eze but isn't an outstanding player. If he does fit with Pep's system then bring him in. We may have to try another method for covering Rodri.

Last edited:
why why why why why why why, literally could get eze for the same price then
please be fake
Eze is 20,5 million euros more expensive (68m pounds vs 60m euros). Same age. Olmo is way more established/experienced, though, and Pep is a known admirer of his ability.

Not sure we need either though, and this better not be a replacement for Kev, Bernardo etc.

Dreadful news, more average players joining a growing contingent of average players we already have.
We might have to accept that the current Gen isnt as strong as the one before this one. The talk that the current top 10 ballon d‘or ranking is probably the worst in 50 years isn’t there for a reason. Olmo is a good player - both footed and can play either wing and central. His downside is that he is often injured.

We might have to accept that the current Gen isnt as strong as the one before this one. The talk that the current top 10 ballon d‘or ranking is probably the worst in 50 years isn’t there for a reason. Olmo is a good player - both footed and can play either wing and central. His downside is that he is often injured.
His is a good player, that's the issue.

We need a couple of great players, maybe even one worldie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.