Dani Olmo

Simons, Eze, Baena, Goncalves, Kudus, Felix, Baumgartner, El Khannouss and Baturina (on top of Wirtz and Musiala who’s not available)
If Bernardo, and KDB don’t leave who are any of those replacing.As it stands we picking 5 from
Haaland, Alvarez, Grealish , Doku, Kovacic, Bernardo, KDB, Foden, Bobb,maybe Savio. We may add a CM as an 8 that can cover Rodri too. No room for any attacking player unless somebody leaves.

If Bernardo, and KDB don’t leave who are any of those replacing.As it stands we picking 5 from
Haaland, Alvarez, Grealish , Doku, Kovacic, Bernardo, KDB, Foden, Bobb,maybe Savio. We may add a CM as an 8 that can cover Rodri too. No room for any attacking player unless somebody leaves.
Agree completely, don’t think Olmo is good enough or needed unless someone leaves. The quality of our signings seems to be dropping over the past few years. I would rather play Bobb centrally than signing a bang average sicknote

Agree completely, don’t think Olmo is good enough or needed unless someone leaves. The quality of our signings seems to be dropping over the past few years. I would rather play Bobb centrally than signing a bang average sicknote
I wouldn’t say they have dropped, in midfield we‘ve not needed much until Gundogan left, except Rodri back up and Phillips didn’t work. We tried last summer to replace Gundogan if rumours are to be believed and it seems Paqueta blew up in our faces that couldn’t be helped. Kovacic was a decent addition.
Be interesting what we do this summer think he may rejig a few things and see a slightly different set up next season.
As for replacing KDB whenever that is , probably next summer,I think we are looking at it wrong, Foden does that,the question should be who replaces the Foden that mainly played wide and filled in in the middle when KDB or Gundogan didn’t play, and sometimes sat on the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.