Dani Olmo

We are probably priced out of them types though mate? Not the first time we have looked at Olmo and one average/poor season won’t stop Pep believing he can get him back to his two year ago form where he was fantastic in fairness. The elite players are at a price tag we can’t or won’t do
He’s played less than 1800 mins in all comps for 3 consecutive seasons, which equals less than 20 full games a season. He’s a sicknote, misses at least half of the season through injury. Hasn’t been able to get back to form since the 20/21 season. For reference Rodri, Alvarez and Ederson played 4300, 3600 and 3700 mins last season

He’s played less than 1800 mins in all comps for 3 consecutive seasons, which equals less than 20 full games a season. He’s a sicknote, misses at least half of the season through injury. Hasn’t been able to get back to form since the 20/21 season. For reference Rodri, Alvarez and Ederson played 4300, 3600 and 3700 mins last season

But Pep obviously backs himself and the medics to get him fit and in form? Pep will sign off on this one as it doesn’t seem a rush transfer like Nunes was?

People moaning about olmo
Let’s be honest most of us didn’t watch rodri, KDB or Gundo or Bernardo that much before they joined
I include myself in that statement
A few big clubs want him so he can’t be as shit as some are suggesting

I mean he doesn't get in ahead of our starting 11 anyway so him just being available off the bench and for cup games is fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.