Daniel Agger (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger announcement

Thenumber1blue said:
Salford_Blue said:
MCC said:
Loathed to see the VK and JL partnership broken up. It`s been the best in the prem the past couple of years. Anything over 20M is day light robbery.

But the number of people on this forum who are quite happy to replace Lescott at such ease with Agger is astonishing.
May switch to 3 centre backs!

And we need to be able to rest Kompany/Lescott without significantly weakening the team. Plus, if either of them picks up a long term injury we're f**ked. Would be an excellent signing, but not at the silly money Liverpool appear to want.

If we are playing 3 cbs next year we still wont have ant decent cover unless we change everytime we got suspensions injuries

i8rags said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Salford_Blue said:
But the number of people on this forum who are quite happy to replace Lescott at such ease with Agger is astonishing.
Think you hit nail on head.

But has Mancini ever utilised 3 wherever he has been? You may know more than me.

I personally don't think he will, but I fully agree it will bring excellent competition for both Kompany and Lescott. It will also allow either to be rested at stages throughout the season.

Project said:
what's astonishing is people seem to be fine with just two top centre backs. For the past year we have been an injury away from having our season derailed. We need another defender and he has to be quality.

If Lescott stepped up his game further and kept Agger out the side it's a plus.

I Agger comes in and improves on Lescott it's a plus.
spot on

Why Always Ste said:
Seosa said:
Why Always Ste said:
Gdm's inferiority complex.
He's called me a Rag a few times.

Wots yer beef, cuz?

Has to be Sirloin

2443598_460s.jpg

Salford_Blue said:
i8rags said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Think you hit nail on head.

But has Mancini ever utilised 3 wherever he has been? You may know more than me.

I personally don't think he will, but I fully agree it will bring excellent competition for both Kompany and Lescott. It will also allow either to be rested at stages throughout the season.
We need a cb anyway even if we don't play 3 at the back.

We just played how many pre-season games and conceded how many goals without Joleon?

I am a fan of JL. He is slow as fuck and always looks like an impending penalty, but somehow he keeps getting the job done like few CB's can.

However, I don't see why so many are down on Kolo. As a back up, he has got to be among the best in the EPL and is generally pretty much injury free.
Agger will be a great addition, IF he can stay clear of injuries. But someone is going to be demotivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.