Daniel Agger (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost_n_spaced said:
mcfc2607 said:
You are brave vvk i'll give u that

+1 (have to say that I do admire his style).

I don't understand what is brave about it? Registered in May this year, so either it is someone who just signed up to WUM the Transfer Forum or it is a 2nd account of an existing or ex member.

My gut feeling tells me that this is just an old WUM returning and I personally will never understand what motivates people to do this.

One of the best ITKers we've ever had.

No fucking about. Head on the block. Has an answer for everything. I like him.

He's an entertainer, and the world can never have enough entertainers.

avoidconfusion said:
lost_n_spaced said:
mcfc2607 said:
You are brave vvk i'll give u that

+1 (have to say that I do admire his style).

I don't understand what is brave about it? Registered in May this year, so either it is someone who just signed up to WUM the Transfer Forum or it is a 2nd account of an existing or ex member.

My gut feeling tells me that this is just an old WUM returning and I personally will never understand what motivates people to do this.
Toffeesforme?

Vincent said:
We will hear news from sky sports today that a fee has been agreed. Always one step behind...

does this mean now youve given up on the someone who told you hed be our player by friday evening? and who told you he wasnt playing last night? and then maybe told you he was forced to play against his will? and what your really doing is waiting for ssn to report it as your as much as a KFA as the rest of us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.