Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger Bid

Lord BLue said:
taconinja said:
BringBackSwales said:
at what stage did Mancini tell you, or the other poster, that he was less convinced about Joleon that board members? As usual another baseless pop at a City playe who did as much as anyone to win us the league - Bobby has shown his opinion on Lescott by playing him continuously when he is fit
This is a strawman argument. You can't say he's convinced like you and I are, nor can we say for sure he isn't. There does appear to be some ongoing activity in the transfer market, though and by the players we're being linked with it doesn't really appear to be a youth signing for development or a squad bench player either. Of course, you also have to take into account Mancini's interview from the other day where he said despite winning the league, we have to look to upgrade some positions. You don't put upgrades on the substitutes' bench.

So no not having a pop at Joleon. I think he's a fine player. I don't think the manager is as convinced of that, though.
unless its the bench you're attempting to upgrade ie savic, kolo.
mind you i genuinely know nothing about anything
If you're talking about Agger or Samba or such then I'm doubtful they're being sold a package featuring keeping a seat warm most games.

johnny crossan said:
taconinja said:
If you're talking about Agger or Samba or such then I'm doubtful they're being sold a package featuring keeping a seat warm most games.
Samba?! Where did he come from?!
That's the latest rumor. Liverpool flat out said no regarding Agger and the player seems to want a Barca move, so we've enquired about Samba. May be true. May not be. Dunno myself.

taconinja said:
johnny crossan said:
taconinja said:
Samba?! Where did he come from?!
That's the latest rumor. Liverpool flat out said no regarding Agger and the player seems to want a Barca move, so we've enquired about Samba. May be true. May not be. Dunno myself.

Its not true.

HELLO!

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes
Daniel Agger's agent quoted as saying Agger isn't injured and says his omission from #LFC squad is down to the manager and club. Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.