Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger Bid

bojinov29 said:
de niro said:
agger wouldn't start in our side, why the hell would he come from the liverpool first team to warm our bench untill the carling cup kicked in? he's too good for that.
unless we're now going 3 at the back?

I think its really hit home to bobby, how bad savic and kolo are, and if we loose vinnie to injury / ban, we could be in the shite. When your champion,s and have the money, why not have real quality in depth. 4 competitions, and no reason why we ouldn't get to the finals of both domestic cups, so alot of games to play with only 2 quality CB's

bojinov29 said:
de niro said:
agger wouldn't start in our side, why the hell would he come from the liverpool first team to warm our bench untill the carling cup kicked in? he's too good for that.

could be, makes sense that. think he'll mix it up though so one of the three will be kicking his heels at some point. my guess it wouldn't be lescott or vinny.

bojinov29 said:
de niro said:

Excellent point... hope so...

de niro said:

Or he takes Lescotts place.

fan446 said:
bojinov29 said:
de niro said:

Excellent point... hope so...
gives us good cover, VK, JL, DA if happens, DB if not loaned out, KT, SS all at centre half, MR and PZ and GC and AK at full/wing backs. looks ok

de niro said:
Kun Aguero said:
de niro said:

Or he takes Lescotts place.

no chance.

More money, more chance of medals? does that mean more to someone like agger? is that worth sitting a few games out? definitely in my view

Cheadle Blue said:
bojinov29 said:
de niro said:

I think its really hit home to bobby, how bad savic and kolo are, and if we loose vinnie to injury / ban, we could be in the shite. When your champion,s and have the money, why not have real quality in depth. 4 competitions, and no reason why we ouldn't get to the finals of both domestic cups, so alot of games to play with only 2 quality CB's

bang on the money.

de niro said:
Cheadle Blue said:
bojinov29 said:

bang on the money.
I don't think Mancini is nearly as convinced by Lescott as the members of this board are.

taconinja said:
de niro said:
Cheadle Blue said:

bang on the money.
I don't think Mancini is nearly as convinced by Lescott as the members of this board are.

I love Lescott, but I agree with this. Don't forget Mancini dropped Lescott v Bayern Munich for Kolo Toure who'd only played in the Carling Cup before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.