Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger Bid

Vincent said:
How ironic, as soon as I mention we have had a bid accepted the day after Liverpool release a story to Skysports to prepare the fans for his departure.

Don't expect, but also don't want an apology from the people that slagged me off.

For the guys that actually thanked me for info, more than happy to share PM's if you want to in the future.

Anyway, enough about that he is going to be a tremendous buy.
I haven't read the story saying we've agreed a fee though?

Vincent said:
How ironic, as soon as I mention we have had a bid accepted the day after Liverpool release a story to Skysports to prepare the fans for his departure.

Don't expect, but also don't want an apology from the people that slagged me off.

For the guys that actually thanked me for info, more than happy to share PM's if you want to in the future.

You were a bit vague in which player we had bid for. Still early to call this one but I will give you the benefit of doubt if we land this one.

pudge said:
Vincent said:

Its on Twitter mate, Viva Twitter.

pudge said:
reddishblue said:
no, you said it was suspect.
Which it is, doesn't mean he can't do it.

Stop trying to change the subject

Change the subject? I was just trying to make the point that Agger can cover at the back allowing Kompany a more forward role.

Kun Aguero said:
pudge said:
Vincent said:

Twitter reminds me of Club Call.

Kun Aguero said:
pudge said:
Vincent said:

must be true then

reddishblue said:
LoveCity said:
Possibly, but only if Kompany and Agger develop a partnership as good as Kompany and Lescott have. No doubt Agger is more talented than Lescott but it's how good a partnership with Kompany can be. Kompany always lavishes praise on Lescott.

Just a thought, what if Kompany was pushed into midfield where I believe his best position may be? I remember his debut v wet spam and he was very impressive in that role.
Did you say that you`d like to see the best centre half in the country, player of the year pushed into midfield, are you on drugs or just a fucking idiot ?

reddishblue said:
pudge said:
reddishblue said:
no, you said it was suspect.

Change the subject? I was just trying to make the point that Agger can cover at the back allowing Kompany a more forward role.
Exactly, you said we should move Kompany to midfield then you started straying towards his passing.

I can't even believe we are discussing moving Kompany.

Vincent said:

If this comes off the way you say, you'll get credit. There are people here who have good memories for legit ITK.

pudge said:
reddishblue said:
pudge said:

Exactly, you said we should move Kompany to midfield then you started straying towards his passing.

I can't even believe we are discussing moving Kompany.

Neither can I. Reddish, stop it, people ware laughing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.