Daniel James

Nailed it. A lesson we should have learned with Mahrez. Some players are only good with space to run behind.

Maybe not with Pep coaching him. His raw pace is an asset you can't teach but I reckon with the kind of coaching he'd get with us it could work out pretty well. Pace causes problems to defenders at any level.

Maybe not with Pep coaching him. His raw pace is an asset you can't teach but I reckon with the kind of coaching he'd get with us it could work out pretty well. Pace causes problems to defenders at any level.

I get what you're saying but there's lots and lots of fast players out there. I don't know if this fella has anything other than pace yet.

The big difference with what we do have is we have "quick" rather than "fast". Leroy and Sterling can move their hip direction astonishingly fast which allows them to be lethal over two yards. It's why they are so effective. Pep is working with two very technical gifted players who he can coach up but the raw talent is there in abundance. They weren't just fast kids he's waved a wand at. I don't know anything about this lads ability other than he can win a sprint.

Can not see us going for him which would be a shame, he is fast but hot like Sane or Sterling who are lightning fast , his strength lies in his Stamina and determination which are great, he reminds me of Milner just a lot faster, If we did get him i do not think Sane would have much to fear but Mendy might?

Yep. It'd be a bad move for all parties IMO.
might be bad for both parties but he is nothing like Roberts , he is fast strong determined with great stamina, how muck of that can you describe Roberts with,? if anything he is a left sided Milner now how useful was Milner?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.