Daniel James

Buy him, loan him out to an attacking team either in Prem or Bundesliga. He's a very, very good prospect.

think he can play across the front three. Sterling, marhez, aguero, jesus, sane and james. Six players for three spots.
One of these names is not like the other, one of these names is not the same...

I genuinely laughed at you putting someone who's a bit quick in with that lot of world class players.

If you are going to join in with the conversation at least be a little bit credible.

Mahrez, fucking hell.

Which of City`s association or b team players is he most like? for me that is Delph and he is very much a huge upgrade on the constantly injured player. A cheap player this could be our most important buy of the summer, giving Pep a full versatile squad to use when the games come thick and fast

Which of City`s association or b team players is he most like? for me that is Delph and he is very much a huge upgrade on the constantly injured player. A cheap player this could be our most important buy of the summer, giving Pep a full versatile squad to use when the games come thick and fast
reminds you of delph? looked a proper winger to me, a massive talent btw. not sure we need but he'll be a name to look out for.

Last edited:
Ole taking it back to the good old days, how long before James is declared the new Giggs?

Not going to slate the signing he is good potential at a great price, is coming from a smaller club and will work hard for them. They need more signings like that to be honest just to get the team putting effort in again.

Not going to slate the signing he is good potential at a great price, is coming from a smaller club and will work hard for them. They need more signings like that to be honest just to get the team putting effort in again.
Or he ends up like Zaha and all the fame and money goes to his head so is back at Swansea by next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.