Daniel James

I see this as profit player loaned out.

Cheap buy as 12 month left & can see him going out on loan

Maybe see him in the Summer

10m max but double our money in 2 years depending what & where he performs..

Would take him think he is a decent player and was one of only two players biesla wanted at leeds. Biesla is a very demanding coach who pep greatly admires and scouts extensively. If he saw something in the lad that suits his style, I believe it would suit pep's and pep would see it too. He was in a Leeds shirt and had a training session before it fell through on Swansea side (a board member refused to sign off on the deal despite it being voting through my switched his phone off and went into hiding on deadline day.). James has made it clear he won't be extending think there is a player there sign him cheap decent loan to Leeds can't see how we can lose in that situation.

might be bad for both parties but he is nothing like Roberts , he is fast strong determined with great stamina, how muck of that can you describe Roberts with,? if anything he is a left sided Milner now how useful was Milner?

Milner wasn't playing behind the likes of Sterling, Sane, and Mahrez.

Well we are down to our last four expensively purchased, top class international wingers so let’s get it done.

Milner wasn't playing behind the likes of Sterling, Sane, and Mahrez.
No he was not and neither would James, just how good do you think Mahrez is on the left? but Milners value to city was not his wing play it was his versatility he could play RB RWB RM and RW James can do that on the left just how many of the above can play LB, a position we will most likely be in limbo with next season with us not knowing what is happening with Mendy`s fitness or Zinky`s form .
But my reason for buying this very cheap association trained player is Delph, this lad is simply better younger fitter and not as injury prone, injuries that have happened virtually every time we have needed him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.