Daniel Jarque, Espanyol captain, dies

RIP

Zabaleta played two years under him I think, he's probably as shocked as anyone. I know there are a lot of professional players accross Europe, but I make that three deaths from heart attacks in three years. Surely they have to make better screening and monitoring part of the regular medical check ups.

bizzbo said:
RIP

Zabaleta played two years under him I think, he's probably as shocked as anyone. I know there are a lot of professional players accross Europe, but I make that three deaths from heart attacks in three years. Surely they have to make better screening and monitoring part of the regular medical check ups.

who is the other one i know the motherwell one......

city diehard said:
bizzbo said:
RIP

who is the other one i know the motherwell one......

Phil O'Donnell wasnt it?

bizzbo said:
RIP

I agree with you.To add to that the survival rate with these young lads having a heart attack [if that is what was wrong]seem to be very low,unless anyone knows of a few that have had one and pulled through.This may point to a similar issue.RIP,thoughts to the family.

It really saddens me that in a sport with so much money going through it that 3 players can die at the top level, if not for the sake of the players and their families look after them for their million pounds of worth.

RIP

Tragedy, Espanyol are a great club, the true club of Barcelona and as true fans like City I feel for them and of course his friends and family.

RIP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.