Daniel Sturridge

Pianecuip said:
adrianr said:
Young said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-want-victor-moses-of-wigan-901170

Chelsea wants Moses, which could very well spell the end for Sturridge.

Now I'm not Sturridge's greatest fan, but would any sane man honestly push him out for Victor Moses?
Only at Chelski "making footballs most questionable decisions since 03"

lol Look at your childishness. Man Sheiky.

Sturridge's contract is nearly up.

zoffie said:
Pianecuip said:
adrianr said:
Now I'm not Sturridge's greatest fan, but would any sane man honestly push him out for Victor Moses?

You slander someone else for supposedly being childish and then say "Man Sheiky"? Oh the fucking irony, are you even English?

Seosa said:
zoffie said:
Pianecuip said:

You slander someone else for supposedly being childish and then say "Man Sheiky"? Oh the fucking irony, are you even English?

I love how eloquent you are. It was a demonstration of how childish he was being.
Not too clever those primary school remixes of other clubs names are they?

zoffie said:
I love how eloquent you are. It was a demonstration of how childish he was being.
Not too clever those primary school remixes of other clubs names are they?

Which,in zoffie's defence,was pretty obvious.

zoffie said:
Pianecuip said:
adrianr said:

Ha ha I actually fInd that funny pal. Having said that I find people callin us Citeh funny.

Shauntheprofitmachine said:
Saw pictures of him at the parade, had a face like his family were on the titanic. Bobby has always said he wished the club hadn't let him go, he isnt really in favour with Di Matteo and was played out on the wing with AVB.

Surely he's too good to pass up, how much would he be worth? 15m?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LoveCity said:
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-are-the-team-of-the-season-not-man-city-says-daniel-sturridge-7770850.html

jesus christ, Im having second thoughts, what a prick!

NO
errrr NO
oh damn it I'm not making myself clear am I - NO

Greedy b'stard - on the pitch and off it!!

Should have listened to the club when they advised him to stay - the lads got a bigger ego than Mario and Ronaldo combined. Go rot

I still have a suspicion Bob may try and bring him Sturridge back,he's acknowledged he rates him and imo he fits the profile of a player that would benefit our set up.

Olympics blow for Sturridge as Chelsea striker contracts meningitis

Daniel Sturridge is a major doubt for Team GB's attempts at Olympic glory after a worrying meningitis scare.
Sportsmail understands the Chelsea striker has shown symptoms of carrying the potentially fatal illness in the last few days.
Sturridge is undergoing a series of tests to establish just how serious the suspected bout of meningitis is.
But it is understood early indications are that Sturridge has contracted a less serious case of the ailment, which the forward has been encouraged by.
Stuart Pearce's side are due to meet up this weekend ahead of their gold medal push and whether Sturridge is available remains to be seen.

However, the striker himself has not given up hope of being involved in the Games, with Pearce due to leave it as late as possible before he make a decision.
Pearce has until July 25, the eve of Team GB's opening game against Senegal at Old Trafford, to call upon one of the four players on the stand-by list to replace Sturridge if necessary.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2168306/Daniel-Sturridge-contracts-meningitis.html#ixzz1zaWYJZGO" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1zaWYJZGO</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.