Danilo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remain v sceptical as to how good an option he is to cover at left back but that aside, im really happy with him. I was never too keen on bringing Alves in at his age anyway and whilst Danilo will never reach the heights of Alves at his peak, he's a really solid option and also seems to have to have the energy and stamina required to settle in nicely in english football. Seemed to look pretty comfortable on the right side of a back three so if he can cover there as well as Kyle Walker's position he's very useful to us.

http://thefootballfaithful.com/18799-2/

Wrote my first article about everyone's third favourite City fullback.
Very good read.
As i said here before the opinion of Madrid "fans" is not relevant because they have a culture of trashing players.
Only need go to their sites and take a look in the threads of Cr7, Marcelo, Isco(until 1 year ago), BALE, Kroos(any time he plays as DM)...

Danilo played through an ankle injury in his first months there because Carvajal was also injured.
He(Danilo) commited some errors in that period, had bad luck with two own goals, their "fans" started to boo him and making his life impossible.
They do that with Bale too, i have no idea WHY he still there; terrible supporters.

Pretty sure you're right, although versatile and able to use his left foot he is not primarily left footed. Had we signed Alves our next defensive signing would have been to cover the left side of defense either CB /Full back or preferably both.

We wanted Bertrand.

Really good that mate, enjoyed that. I really like him, wasn't sure what to expect as he so often blew hot and cold at Madrid. He's been very impressive so far.

Very good read.
As i said here before the opinion of Madrid "fans" is not relevant because they have a culture of trashing players.
Only need go to their sites and take a look in the threads of Cr7, Marcelo, Isco(until 1 year ago), BALE, Kroos(any time he plays as DM)...

Danilo played through an ankle injury in his first months there because Carvajal was also injured.
He(Danilo) commited some errors in that period, had bad luck with two own goals, their "fans" started to boo him and making his life impossible.
They do that with Bale too, i have no idea WHY he still there; terrible supporters.

Thanks a lot to both of you, and agree completely RE Real fans, wasn't sure I should say that in my first article though as I wanted to stay on the editor's good sides ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.