Danilo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought he was great today.hes a better defender than walker but dosnt offer as much going forward

Really? I'd say vice versa myself.
Based on the last few matches, he’s actually fairly good at both. He has been better than Walker in general over the last few months, when played.

Then again, that may just be due to Walker’s form dropping considerably in the second half of the season.

Perhaps we have two very good RBs now?

Based on the last few matches, he’s actually fairly good at both. He has been better than Walker in general over the last few months, when played.

Then again, that may just be due to Walker’s form dropping considerably in the second half of the season.

Perhaps we have two very good RBs now?

I consider Danilo a better attacking footballer and capable of playing in the midfield, whereas Walker is stronger with the game in front of him. Walker needed resting, as 3842 mins is an incredible amount of football to be playing in that position at the highest level. Both will hopefully rotate more next season, once Mendy is fit, and we can create different balances and points of attack. Happy days. :-)

Where was mendy today? Interesting that he wasn’t there and not seen anything on social media from him.

Not a fan but he's had a couple of good games lately.

Wouldn't be enough for me personally, I'd be looking for Maffeo to prove in preseason he deserves Danilo's spot.

One thing that might save Danilo is the ability to play both FB roles, something that me might well need on the bench if Jorginho & a FW arrive, our bench is gonna have lots of mids/attackers on there, no room for a 3 defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.