Danilo 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Mendy comes back Danilo should be our first choice RB. Walker can have FA Cup games.

Yep. Should be him on one side and whoever is fit and in form on the other. At the moment that's not walker.

I'm really warming to Danilo.

If both can stay fit, I'm hoping Pep will go with Danilo and Mendy as our first choice fullbacks for the rest of the season.

Need Mendy back so he can puft a rocket up Walker and take his RB slot. Walker is making so many errors and needs challenging so he steps his game up.

Dont think putting pressure on walker will stop him making mistakes last season he was proned to 1 a game but all players make mistakes in games.

Dont think putting pressure on walker will stop him making mistakes last season he was proned to 1 a game but all players make mistakes in games.

I agree, putting pressure on him won't fix anything - I'm not sure why some people think Walker is just being lazy or is too comfortable.

He's played 95 games since he joined us. To put that in perspective, Ederson has only played 77.

95 games!

And 77 of Walker's 95 were the full 90 minutes. In a season and a half. With rest after the world cup because Danilo was injured.

The man isn't being lazy or complacent, he's not lost a yard of pace and hasn't adapted, he's just bloody knackered. He needs to be put on a plane to Dubai as soon as Mendy is fit, and he should just stay there for a week or 10 days with no football whatsoever.

I agree, putting pressure on him won't fix anything - I'm not sure why some people think Walker is just being lazy or is too comfortable.

He's played 95 games since he joined us. To put that in perspective, Ederson has only played 77.

95 games!

And 77 of Walker's 95 were the full 90 minutes. In a season and a half. With rest after the world cup because Danilo was injured.

The man isn't being lazy or complacent, he's not lost a yard of pace and hasn't adapted, he's just bloody knackered. He needs to be put on a plane to Dubai as soon as Mendy is fit, and he should just stay there for a week or 10 days with no football whatsoever.

Blimey. Presume England games are a big chunk of that too?

Blimey. Presume England games are a big chunk of that too?

Yeah, 19 games, 1564 mins.

He's the only player we have who plays 90mins every game for club and country.

Sterling has played a lot of games in that period as well (89) and the second most minutes behind Walker, but he only played 90mins in 50 of them, as opposed to 77 by Walker.

He's been run into the ground and now people are getting on his back for making some mistakes or being late to tackles when he's probably working harder than anyone else in the squad just to keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.