Danilo 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still hoping that it might just be a twisted ankle, but it didn't look good on the video. Big blow really, as it means Walker may have to play more than we'd like in the coming weeks. I guess Bolton is an outside bet for the Carabao Cup game.

Still hoping that it might just be a twisted ankle, but it didn't look good on the video. Big blow really, as it means Walker may have to play more than we'd like in the coming weeks. I guess Bolton is an outside bet for the Carabao Cup game.

Has Bolton been featuring for the EDS?

Regards Danilo, I actually prefer him to Walker in all but the toughest of games, I think with a run of games, we’d have one hell of a player on our hands.

Do you think Pep truly rates him? He didn't seem to get much playing time last season even when available. Pep rarely rotated him in.

Do you think Pep truly rates him? He didn't seem to get much playing time last season even when available. Pep rarely rotated him in.

I seem to recall him getting a decent run of games at the back end of last season.

That is when he started to show his qualities. I guess like any player, they just need that bit extra playing time to really get up to speed.

Hope he can stay fit and we see more of him in the coming weeks and months.

I seem to recall him getting a decent run of games at the back end of last season.

That is when he started to show his qualities. I guess like any player, they just need that bit extra playing time to really get up to speed.

True. Even made the Brasilian WC-squad due to that late run of form.
It’s a real pity Danilo has been unable to continue as I’d guess he would’ve given Walker a run for his money.

Agree. And he did well for Brazil when he played. A fit Danilo gives Pep good options.

I think that's a testament to Walker and how incredible he's been as much as anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.