Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he's a good player but all I remember of him is watching him get taken to the cleaners by carrasco in the champions league final. He got absolutely destroyed that day

Could be a very good signing. 5 year deal. Time will tell.

Suggest that City do not have faith in Pablo Maffeo coming through to first team in the near future. That's a shame, he looked promising to me.

They play different positions and would need replacing and that would mean homegrown replacements. We would therefore need Bertrand if Kolorov went so that's possible but if Ota went I don't see a homegrown replacement at centre half we would be interested in.

1, Ederson
2, Bravo
3,Danilo
4, Kompany
5, Otamendi
6, Kolarov
7,Gundogan
8,YaYa
9, Fernandinho
10, Silva
11, Silva
12, De Bruyne
13, Sané
14, Jesus
15, Sergio.

Leaving.

16, Mendy ?
17, Sanchez ?

Navas, Nolito, Fernando, Sagna, Willy & Zaba out.

Danilo, Ederson, Bernardo in. Mendy and Sanchez to follow?

He was pretty poor for Madrid but if Guardiola feels he fits into the squad and system then I have full confidence that this will be a good deal. Relieved we've finally sorted out one side, just the left needed now.

His ability to play right back and left back is interesting. With Mendy going quiet and our foreign quota all but full, what if Pep see's him as an alternative to Mendy, get Bertrand in giving us Bertrand, walker and then Danilo as an option on either flank with Kolarov and Fernandinho as backup options. Bit risky, but only uses one foreign spot and would allow us to go and get somebody else like an extra midfielder that we'dd need if we're losing Delph,Fernando and sending Garcia out on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.