Danny Baker

Well Known to whom?

Not to me it isn't.

Are you seriously expecting anybody to believe you have never come across the racial stereotyping of black people as monkeys?

Seriously?

I means just a month or so ago our own player was seen to be cupping his ear to monkey chants whilst on international duty.

Did you not see, hear or read any of the many comments on here, in the paper and on national TV and radio.

I give you that as a recent example.

How about historically throwing bananas at them, why bananas and not oranges or other fruit, hmm let's have a tiny think about it... Oh monkeys famously eat bananas.

Jogged any suppressed memories yet?

Fucking honestly, just why pretend not to know?

Are you seriously expecting anybody to believe you have never come across the racial stereotyping of black people as monkeys?

Seriously?

I means just a month or so ago our own player was seen to be cupping his ear to monkey chants whilst on international duty.

Did you not see, hear or read any of the many comments on here, in the paper and on national TV and radio.

I give you that as a recent example.

How about historically throwing bananas at them, why bananas and not oranges or other fruit, hmm let's have a tiny think about it... Oh monkeys famously eat bananas.

Jogged any suppressed memories yet?

Fucking honestly, just why pretend not to know?
I don't remember hearing of any white football players having bananas thrown at them.
Anecdotal I know, but goes a long way to proving your case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.