Danny Baker

Been hearing on the news that a complaint has been made to the police.

While I do think the police have enough to be doing, already... I wonder if it was Harry who made the complaint?
tenor.gif

All these posts saying his crime was posting without thinking it through. If like me you associate chimps with cheeky furniture movers on a tea brake or Tarzan or Lee Evans then why the hell should I have to curb my expression based on what someone else might think?
It not thought police. It's much much more terrifying it's an un-policed thought linch mob.
Fuck you!
They are my thoughts and it's my fucking right as a minority of one to have them. If your twisted mind makes something else of it then you're the fucking racist ****, not me.

GD
Bewildered as to what the fuck has happened to the world.

All these posts saying his crime was posting without thinking it through. If like me you associate chimps with cheeky furniture movers on a tea brake or Tarzan or Lee Evans then why the hell should I have to curb my expression based on what someone else might think?
It not thought police. It's much much more terrifying it's an un-policed thought linch mob.
Fuck you!
They are my thoughts and it's my fucking right as a minority of one to have them. If your twisted mind makes something else of it then you're the fucking racist ****, not me.

GD
Bewildered as to what the fuck has happened to the world.
One or two have mentioned it but Danny Baker is fixated on chimps dressed as people and it was a regular feature on his Saturday morning show, and sometimes it was quite funny. And none of it had racial overtones.

I was driving down for the game my son said why am I getting breaking news a baby has been born, I asked who, he said the Duke of Sussex. Who’s he I said , no idea was his reply so. It was only later I realised it was Harry even then I have to think about who’s married to who, and then think again about their family backgrounds . As soon as story about the royal family or any other celebrity couple pops up I switch off, couldn’t care less so yes it’s possible.
You are not on your own

One or two have mentioned it but Danny Baker is fixated on chimps dressed as people and it was a regular feature on his Saturday morning show, and sometimes it was quite funny. And none of it had racial overtones.
Because it didn't for one minute cross his mind. As it doesn't with me. I'm a bit shocked as to how many people on this thread have said "of course chimps= (whatever the current correct term for people of recent african origin is)".
Fucking NO! Not for one minute!???!!!?!
6df9557d9f9a6d72da499aa92a2d7fbc--funny-monkey-pictures-funny-photos.jpg

Because it didn't for one minute cross his min. As it doesn't with me. I'm a bit shocked as to how many people on this thread have said "of course chimps= (whatever the current correct term for people of recent african origin is)".
Everyone is offended at everything, and they want the perpetrators hung drawn and quartered. After all they’ve never done anything wrong in their lives have they.

Because it didn't for one minute cross his mind. As it doesn't with me. I'm a bit shocked as to how many people on this thread have said "of course chimps= (whatever the current correct term for people of recent african origin is)".
Because it's a well known racial slur.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.