Danny Dyer

I used to watch it regularly. Never missed an episode. Mum loved it. But she took ill in 2007 (passed away 3 years later), and I haven't seen a single episode since back then. Just got out of the habit, I suppose.

I lived at my parents when it first started. Well lived there was pushing it, I worked deep sea back then so in a good year I might be home twelve weeks split between two four month stints away. There were times though when jobs were scarce and I spent longer at home. One such stint coincided with the height of EastEnders popularity, the dirty Den/Angie storyline. It was quiet entertaining but I haven't watched it since. Back in those days living at home I mainly watched what my parents did obviously. Being younger then before my money dwindled I was out every night anyway, but I seem to recall they did a Sunday afternoon omnibus of it back then when I think I saw it.

This guy gets a lot of stick but this interview paints a different picture. It's people's perception of him due to the parts he plays, as he says, "I'm an actor."

Loved his performance in Human Traffic, don't think he has ever bettered that and my kids think he's funny presenting The Wall, on BBC1.

I don't mind him. There are plenty other celebrities who boil my piss rather than Danny Dyer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.