Danny Ings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is one of the lies that keep being told around here. We don’t look better without playing a striker. Thought we played one of our best games on Saturday playing two strikers. The fact Mendy scored one of the goals doesn’t change that
Liar

Ings for a year or two would work. He has the right attitude and work ethic as well as knowing where the nets are.

For all Haaland's obvious ability, does he have the right attitude and work ethic for City? He's already had shirt throwing tantrums and rants at his Dortmund team mates and I have to say, I don't like the way his Dad and Raiola are hawking him round Spain. I'd rather make sure we strengthen our squad with team players that would fit in like Aouar, Ings, Joao Felix rather than prima Donna's with their greedy agents, and sadly in this case, greedy parent.
If his parent was greedy, he wouldn’t have ended up signing for Dortmund. His dad is managing his career superbly so far, which is a fact you can’t deny

Ings would be a good signing , he wont expect to play every game and he does have a dodgy injury record , but he will only get 20 games a season anyway because Pep has found a way to play and win without a striker. He's a quality finisher and any half decent striker will score his fair share of goals in Pep's teams , £20m is the spare change Sheik Mansour has down the back of his sofa , we should sign him and make the Dippers look like arseholes into the bargain when hes starts smashing in the goals.
A good price for an English/home player, maybe with a view to nabbing Haaland next season if we know what his real buyout clause is. Looks like Real & Barca won't be spending £150 million on Haaland this season. There are a lot of outside factors at the moment that mean it's an option that shouldn't be off the table yet.

Ings has a deal that only City or UTD can sign him otherwise a new deal

People close to him say he has a gentleman agreement with the owner & City are interested for around £25-30m

Could City be looking at Haaland & Ings??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.