Danny Ings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched quite a few youth games on city+ this season & I honestly think as a rotational striker delap would score more than Ings with us over a season, he has the instinct, presence & speed we need & would spend less time out injured than Ings.

*Touches wood* ;)
City academy player Lukas Nmecha maybe worth a look at as a rotational forward to , he's out on loan at vinnys club Anderlecht & he rates him very highly ?

City academy player Lukas Nmecha maybe worth a look at as a rotational forward to , he's out on loan at vinnys club Anderlecht & he rates him very highly ?
Actually thought we'd already sold Lukas. His contract expires next year and although I always liked him in the youth set-up I can't see him coming back and blocking Delap's pathway. TM has his value at £7.20 million, not seen enough to judge if that's anywhere close but I can't see anything but a sale.

Actually thought we'd already sold Lukas. His contract expires next year and although I always liked him in the youth set-up I can't see him coming back and blocking Delap's pathway. TM has his value at £7.20 million, not seen enough to judge if that's anywhere close but I can't see anything but a sale.

There was a 'story' last week that RM were looking at him.

If nothing else it proves he's improved immeasurably to the lad that went on loan.

@RSC Anderlecht Huisstijl can you add some meat to the bones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.