Danny Mills is a ……….

Haha! He was fucking ruthless about us today wasn’t he!
You could of stuck Andy Tate as co - commenter and it probably wouldn’t have been as harsh.
That’s not rational what I heard today. Was fucking odd.
To much time in hospitality and couldn't bite his fukin bitter tongue

Worst co commentator I’ve ever heard, total bias, totally unprofessional. The penalty, how come they only showed 2 replays he said, aren’t VAR looking at it, they did in those 2 replays and that was enough to call it stonewall. Ferno’s “awful” challenge he said, replays showed he never touched his opponent. Zac’s double save, he could have done better he said, how he saved it twice, that’s his job!. And the best of the lot, at 4-1 maybe Laporte could be brought in to shore up the defence! Absolute clown!
Bring Laporte on! Please tell me he didn’t say that.
What a knob

Not Keegan or Pearce, the club as a whole after his managers had left? Sounds entirely made up.
The club was his employer, not Keegan or Pearce. Only they could give him an official reference and (I was told by a club official) they refused. He didn't take it well apparently.

Desperate for a media career, he has quickly cottoned on to the sad fact that there is money to be made in trotting out an anti City line.

Desperate for a media career, he has quickly cottoned on to the sad fact that there is money to be made in trotting out an anti City line.
I think ‘cottoned on’ is over estimating the mans intelligence, this has been going on for 10 years with this ****, which reinforces the point that not only was he a piss poor player but also pundit, as only a buffoon takes 10 years plus to get his point across!

My Leeds supporting mate told me he they were largely paying his wage when with us which softens the blow slightly.

He’s not very popular in that part of the world either and the same mate gets quite offended when they wheel him out as a Leeds legend.

Has he had elocution lessons to make himself sound intelligent? Prat.

Pointy eared, talking cock.

I call him a pointy eared, talking cock because if I stuck a pair of pointy ears on the sides of my bell and drew a pair of eyes and a mouth on it, it would look like Danny Mills, the pointy eared cock.
On my telly he just appears as a cock - I have the remote handy for when he appears to utter the first syllable and it's PING - mute on!

There was a thread on here a few days ago asking if anyone has ever won anything on the citizens competitions.

I havent won a thing apart from some 10 or so years ago won a signed 'kick it out' warm up tee shirt signed by Danny Mills. Just my fucking luck !
My lad got Richard Dunne

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.