Danny Mills is a ……….

The club was his employer, not Keegan or Pearce. Only they could give him an official reference and (I was told by a club official) they refused. He didn't take it well apparently.
Perhaps Simon should be told that Mills has a serious axe to grind with City...

We refused a letter request a few years back from him asking for a reference to be appointed to his kids school of governors.

He had slagged us for ages and considered him a cheeky **** for even asking.

I wouldn’t let the **** in the ground, like we should have done when he was a player, although tbh he didn’t turn up that often. Two things come to mind about that leaching **** (1) Oldham away in the fa cup, lost (one nil I think) but if the result wasn’t bad enough the guy next to me telling me mills was on a 5 year contract nearly finished me off (2) Shrewsbury away in a pre season friendly to mark the opening of their new stadium, we hadn’t seen the **** for years, as we was warming up a Blue shouted “oh are you still here”, which brought the witty response from the 30k a week **** “yeah are you”, oh how we laughed. The most hated ex player, just shades it for me over mcpointytwat, pair of cunts who stole a living off us and both slag us to fuck

Last edited:
Piece of shit on my shoe. I wouldn't scrape him off with a lolly stick.

Cannot understand why Mills dislikes us , we paid him thousands for doing f*ck all , at a rough guess he had over a £1m sitting on his backside whist his contract ran down , you would think he would show a little gratitude.
Luckily he is only a bit part player as far as punditry is concerned and it is unlikely to change

Worst co commentator I’ve ever heard, total bias, totally unprofessional. The penalty, how come they only showed 2 replays he said, aren’t VAR looking at it, they did in those 2 replays and that was enough to call it stonewall. Ferno’s “awful” challenge he said, replays showed he never touched his opponent. Zac’s double save, he could have done better he said, how he saved it twice, that’s his job!. And the best of the lot, at 4-1 maybe Laporte could be brought in to shore up the defence! Absolute clown!
The other thing about that pen was he never mentioned the brilliance of Grealish's run into the box, it all about this perceived injustice of the decision. When I watched the highlights on MOTD last night it was all the city man's show of skill and the justification of the decision!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.