Danny Mills - what a ####

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a **** when this thread was started 14 months ago and he'll still be a **** when it's getting bumped in another 12 months or so.
There's no new information - he's just a **** who will never not be a ****, some days he'll be a bigger **** than normal, the odd day maybe less so. Overall though his epitaph wouldn't be lying if it read "Here lies a ****"
Succinct and well reasoned, I'd possibly change his epitaph to "Here lies an utter ****" but I'm sure people will get the gist

Does anyone actually know why he's so bitter. His comments last night were transparently so, and he was openly gutted when we salvaged a draw. He must have been violated in the showers at Maine rd - but Steve coppell had been long gone before mills arrived? *confused*

Does anyone actually know why he's so bitter. His comments last night were transparently so, and he was openly gutted when we salvaged a draw. He must have been violated in the showers at Maine rd - but Steve coppell had been long gone before mills arrived? *confused*
It maybe because we cottoned on he was taking the piss out of us?

Turn him off every time. He has nothing intelligent to say despite years
sat on his backside watching as a professional.

I sat near Danny Mills once (No, I wasn't sat on the bench) & to this day I'm gutted I didn't call him a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.